Wednesday, April 11, 2007

What is Susie and Kevin Formal

I've been asked a lot what people are going to be wearing. What are your colors? Should I wear a big hat? What is Kevin wearing? Is this event formal, semi-formal, "Susie and Kevin formal" or what?

So I decided to look at pictures of French weddings, starting with the website of the photographer I hired. Looks like most women are wearing nice sundresses -- often with a hat -- and the guys wear light colored suits or sport coats. Honestly, wear whatever you feel comfortable in although my mom frowns at flip flops.

And our wedding colors are Kiwi and Violet. Oooooh.

3 comments:

Adam said...

what if they are fancy flip flops?

Susie said...

Adam, if you're going to wear jeweled flip flops then it's OK.

kkroll78 said...

What about those fancy new reef flip flops that store booze in the sole like a flask? I guess they won't be needed, we should have plenty of booze...
http://www.amazon.com/Reef-Dram-Sandal-Mens/dp/B000NXTAQO