I have to say, I was pretty surprised when Kevin turned to me last week and said, "do you want to take dance lessons for the wedding?" The surprise of course, is because Kevin is already such an excellent dancer (in his mind that is).
My next surprise were how many companies specialize in "Our First Dance." Every dance company out there has a wedding crash course. So yes, we're planning to blow you all away with a spectacular cha cha for our first dance. Any of you all who are in Seattle and would like to practice with us are more than welcome. I haven't enlisted a dance expert yet, but as soon as I do, I will let you know. How this whole thing will work with a long, flowing dress, I'm not sure, but I will figure it out. If you haven't caught on, I'm already developing my excuse why other couples may perhaps be a wee bit better than me at dancing at my wedding.
Oh yeah, I paid a good deal of money to actually rent a dance floor so you all had better bring your dancing shoes! My original plan was to buy everyone flip flops at Old Navy, but they might be a bit bulky to ship so be sure to stick some slaps in your purses or under a table for later. There will be no excuses!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment