I realize there are only about 2 people in the world that ever read this blog, but in case you stumble upon it:
1) I am now an expert in planning weddings in the countryside of France. I can say that because my wedding was perfect! I couldn't have done much better if I had planned it for 4 years. So if you're looking for help planning a wedding where your friends all stay in a castle and you take your vows (in French) in a 12th century church, contact me!
2) I want to thank my new brother-in-law for his awesome post about our wedding. He has included a bunch of photos from friends: http://paulkroll.blogspot.com/2007/07/wedding-to-remember.html
3) Ignore my last post on transformers, etc. After all my research, the first thing I did was to melt my flat iron.
Bisous!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment